Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Today is a special someone's birthday. This special someone is amazing! He is kind, hilarious, compassionate, strong, determined, handsome, smart, talented, ambitious, inspiring, spiritual, honest, a gentleman. He is an amazing father. He is my amazing husband!

Happy Birthday Jeffrey, my old man! I am so sad that Jackson and I are not there to celebrate with you, but cannot wait to see you tomorrow night! Being away from my husband for a week has been a lot harder than I thought! I miss him lots and constantly see things that remind me of him and my heart skips a beat.  

I could not ask for a better man to have and raise children with. Jeff is the best man I know. I am so lucky to be his eternal companion. I have been so lucky to celebrate the last 5 birthdays with him and look forward to many, many more! Happy Birthday love! See you soon!


Jeff through the years

No comments:

Post a Comment