Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New Blogger

So, I've finally given in and started a family blog.  I've always wanted to do one, but always felt weird expecting people to read it and I've never really had time to keep it up.  But, seeing how many people have one, I figured I can do it too! Once school starts I might not be as good keeping it up...

We've had a pretty crazy past few months!

Jeff started his new job in September working as a correctional officer for the prison.  He's almost done with training! Some days he has a lot of fun learning defensive tactics, shooting, knife defense, etc. Other days it's a little more boring as they just discuss laws and regulations.  He's happy that it's getting him into better shape and we're excited for him to graduate in a few weeks!

Jackson seems to accomplish something everyday, whether it's rolling over or a new record of how many times he can spit up on Mommy! He is sometimes a difficult baby (or a lot of the time), but to us, he's perfect! 
Somethings he loves right now:
-Dancing with Mommy
-Putting anything and everything in his mouth
-Trying to sit up
-His rattle
-Playing peek-a-boo
-Story time
-Baths
-Going on walks
-Camping
I had been waiting to set up his room till we'd put down carpet, but we're not sure when that'll happen, so I went ahead and started setting it up! I have been so excited to do this and can't wait for it to be done. 




I've been so blessed to take this semester off from school and thanks to Jeff working so hard, I haven't had to work. I love spending all day with Jackson and watching him grow and develop. I registered for my classes for January and it's a little daunting to think about going back to school with a baby.  




We are super excited to be going home in a week! Can't wait to see all of our friends and family and for Jackson to meet them!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited you started one! Yay! I can blogstalk you! haha but seriously, a WEEK and then I'll get to hug on and squish and kiss little Jacksonater! I better not get sick between now and then. That would be really unfortunate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I love that you can keep us up-to-date on Jackson. I can't wait to see the three of you next week. Lots of kissing time with that sweet baby boy! Love you! Picture every day, please.

    ReplyDelete